Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Recently I decided to train for a triathlon.  Here is a very flattering picture of me finishing up my swim in the Longmont Reservoir.  Please take note of all the people behind me.  I was extremely nervous to do this the week before the event but the huge trophy on my mantle reminds me every day of why I did it.  (Are you sensing the sarcasm?)  Actually, trophy or no trophy it was a really neat experience.  I'll probably do another one soon just so I can justify buying a "Triathlete" sticker for my car window.  Oh, and also for the exercise. 

3 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

I love your Grand Canyon picture. I'm so impressed with the triathlon people I know. I think I could do the biking for sure, maybe the running, but NEVER the swimming. :)

Unknown said...

What's up with all my friends being all exercisey? I seriously cannot live up to the your examples. I'm going to win the "pinch an inch" competition at our next reunion.

guatemalamama said...

That is an amazing accomplishment Kathleen. I am sure all the swimming and running I did with you that one weekend was a big help too.