Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

This may not be the most attractive picture ever taken of my kids and me, but it couldn't be a more accurate portrayal of what we look like on Conference Sunday.  Notice the unlimited supply of junk food sitting out and the pacifier-like ring pops in each of my children's mouths.  What you can't see is the bag of Swedish Fish that I'm clinging to behind my blanket like a teddy bear.  The best part about it is that if someone spills something on the carpet, we have a very loyal house cleaner that is never off duty.  

2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

That looks a lot like my house did yesterday.

Unknown said...

I love it Kathleen. Very Cute! Did you give them Benadryl too? I'm very impressed, they all look totally into it. Thank you for sharing your "not perfect" photos.