Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brooklyn's Candy/Fruit Robot

Brooklyn came home with this great essay last week.

"My invention is a candy cleaning robot. It can clean up my room and I can just say candy and it will come strat out
"of his moth. It is my favrit candy. My favrit candy is choklet egg those are good. I would biy it because it can never run out of batreas and it can give frit too so that is why my Mom and dad would biy it. I wonder if my
"Mom and dad would like it when I get home. I will ask Mom and dad if they would like it. I bet they would love it because it gives out frite and my favritee candy. So ill just ask Mom and
"shell say no to candy and yes to frite It is my favrite cinde of frute so I love that robot. My mom and Dad will toduly love it too, but they could say no to it. But I think she is going to say yes
"so that is so a asome robot. I wonder if my Dad could make one of them. I''ll just ask him if he can. I wonder if he will. I bet he will say yes I can't wait when I tell him I
"was going to tell him but I forgot to tell him all just tell him tomorow and if I forget agin then all put it on a pies of papper and then I can remeber"


John spent all day yesterday building it with Brooklyn just for fun (how could he not!). She woke him up on Saturday morning asking "when are we going to build it? When are we going to build it?"

It really cleans, it really dispenses fruit and candy. John even rigged it so that it didn't require coins to get the goodies. It was as fun as building a pinewood derby car, with the added bonus that we didn't lose in the end.




4 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

You guys are so cool. Is it hooked to your Roomba? You have got to send these pics to her teacher.

Guatemalamama said...

That is amazing. She is very creative.

Unknown said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Mommy of Five said...

The whole family loved this. We read it outloud during dinner. Reagan wants to make one now...thanks...