Friday, November 7, 2008

The Petersens



                                                                      

Is this not a nice looking family??  I challenge anyone to tell me that this is not an extremely attractive family.  This is all the family that came from Denver and Utah to attend Sydney's baptism. Four of John's 8 siblings and their families plus his parents.   We had a great time hanging out with everyone.  The kids LOVED going trick-or-treating the night before with their cousins.  I'm a little ashamed to admit that John, April and I ditched the trick-or-treating on Halloween night to go to the BYU football fireside.  If you read my previous blog on Halloween you might understand why I wasn't sad to miss out.  Although it was interesting to observe that the football players were.  After the fireside one of the football players was taking us to find Harvey Unga so we could have him sign Bryton's jersey.  We were amused to finally find him and some of his teammates across the street trick-or-treating.  I'm going to go ahead and attribute their near loss to CSU to too much candy the night before.  Maybe I should run that theory by Bronco if I see him.  

2 comments:

Tamara Atkin said...

I wondered if you were at that game. I know I would have been there. I admit it, your family is attractive.
It sounds like you had a great weekend, packed with family and fun. The cougars came to our stake for a fireside before one of their games. I couldn't go, but Jake's dads calling in the stake is to record these things, so we have it on DVD.
It was very spiritual. Jake made fun of me for crying about 2 minutes into it. It just hit me what good examples these guys are to our youth. Definitely sports stars that kids can look up to.

Guatemalamama said...

Wish we could have been there. Tell Sydney congratulations. We are still waiting to see if you are really going to come visit!