Friday, July 19, 2013

YMCA

There is a first time for everything and this summer I seem to be checking a lot of those first times off of my list.  This week I took the camper and the girls up to the YMCA without John.  It was a little scary since I am used to letting John take care of all the outside details on the camper.  Besides some beeping and buzzing noises that had me stumped for a while and the unpleasantness of dumping the sewer, it all worked out okay and the kids had a ball.  I met a friend who was also flying solo in her RV and who also happened to have one of my daughters with her.  It was an all ladies adventure.
One of my personal favorite activities was the tricycle track


We had fun playing roller tag



They all were impressive marksmen



And courageous zip liners


I remember having a family reunion at this place several years ago but I think they've added a lot to it since then.  Right now they're working on building a summer tubing hill.  Apparently they're going to make fake snow for it.  Definitely a place worth visiting if you've got kids.

No comments: