Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Hate...

...cellulite.
...dumbness.
...rudeness.
...lack of self control.
...junk mail.
...any kind of pain.
...lack of air.
...lack of a housekeeper.
...dead grass spots caused by dog pee.
...broken things.
...infidelity.
...immorality.
...dishonesty.
...gossip if it has to do with myself. If it has to do with someone else I still hate it but I find it interesting.
...TMZ.
...weeds in my garden.
...heights.
...waking up early.
...sitting for hours.
...sand on my wood floor.
...using my ottoman as a computer chair.
...being cold.
...losing contact.
...dust in unreachable places.
...socks with holes in the toes.
...whole milk.
...furniture shopping with John.
...chapped lips.
...buying things that aren't on sale.
...background noise.
...lost puzzle pieces.

3 comments:

Guatemalamama said...

I love this juxtaposed to your "I Love..." post. Can't wait to see you. We will try and keep the sand off your floor.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Have you read "Peace Like a River"?

It has nothing to do with your great posts by the way. I've just been wondering.

Kathleen said...

Peace Like a River is probably my favorite book of all time. You probably thought of that because of my "lack of air" comment. Right? :)