Monday, March 30, 2009

Life: Little School









Besides spending lots of time at the older kids' school I teach W's preschool 25% of the time. There are 4 kids in her preschool. I have had a lot of fun with this. I've done it with S and B as well. Never with Bry. That probably has something to do with him being the oldest. I'm a little sad because I only teach one more time before preschool ends this year. I'm going to be teaching "X for..." well, I'll think of something. (That's a letter I think we should just do away with.) I'll have her home with me for one more year after this and then she goes on to kindergarten. I usually put my kids into a professional preschool right before kindergarten but I may just do another co-op with her. It will be my last chance to do something like that.

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

I love the coops too, as long as the other parents are really on board and teach instead of just hosting a play date.

heymaughan said...

Can't believe your baby is growing up so fast.